Thursday, July 15, 2010

The second part of MY MOVIE...

...is now much better.

After figuring out the sound clip deal the other night, I had all sorts of ideas for music, so I brought in another disc to class this evening to add some tunes.

I think my new edition is much better than the first. I added three new song clips and I believe they greatly enhance the slide show. Furthermore, they are directly related to the content and slides.

I am not looking forward to presenting the slide show. I think it is cool and I like watching it, but I will no doubt feel like a stooge when others are watching it. I know they will not dig the music, but I hope they see how it relates. We shall see.

This is mildly exciting...now I can integrate some killer metal tracks into my teaching! YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment