Thursday, July 15, 2010

Time for Revolution




So here it is. Let the criticizing and jeering begin. I have more or less "reflected" upon this creation before, but I suppose I can squeeze out some more ideas.

I am somewhat happy with the way the show came out. I became awash with ideas for music, and I wanted to make more slide shows in order to use more music and flesh out some ideas that I have archived in my brain.

I have been building a library of songs that relate to my content area and it is nice to be able to finally use some of the entries in the aforementioned library. I'm sure the students will not care all that much, but perhaps some may be hooked by the novelty of the tracks or the connection between the media and the content.

I sure hope so, or else I will be unemployed in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment